Thursday, May 07, 2009

Huh?





Woke up late this morning...ahhh....the joys of vacation....it was snowing outside, the stillness here is almost deafening....I have forgotten what quiet in nature sounds like...it is peace. As I sat out on the back porch overlooking the pines and pinnacles of the Canadian Rockies, a HUGE native raven flew on to the porch to share the stillness awhile with me before taking off to find his breakfast I am sure....just hope it is not going to be my little morning friend the ground squirrel....he comes out daily for me to see his beauty and work ethics. The day held everything in it. The snow, the rain, the clouds, the light reflecting off the seasons last snow....the air is cool and dry and crisp....not like home where you can literally smother to death just getting to your car some days....it it refreshing with every breath and with every site my sore eyes see....here, again is just a smattering of pictures for you to drool over...and for me to cherish when I get back to the Oklahoma heat! Enjoy as I have....again, check my flicker on the slideshow to enjoy more...

No comments: