Thursday, March 16, 2006

S.O.S

Well, here I am typing my post alone in a very empty house...I guess I DO have the "pitter patter of little feet", but it is the 4 legged kind! We had a GREAT time with Colin, he is a precious boy. We made LOTS of memories and played hard...is'nt that what real life is suppose to be about anyway? Making lots of good memories and playing hard?!?? Well, got to make the most of it...seeing as how God has seen fit to fling my children to the ends of the earth...I make the most of it when I get to see them...now for my "happy pills"...."Oh blah de, oh blah da, life goes on, la la how the life goes on"....."I LOVE AND MISS MY FAMILY!!!!!!! Does it show?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of your dogs...you need to call the Dog Wisperer. I watched that show this weekend a couple of times and I bet he could help them stop YAPPING at me and Micah and whoever else they YAP at. I'm sure you've seen the show - now make the call to Ceaser!!

Micah said...

Mom, we love you.

Anonymous said...

That is the way ALL parents feel!! It only happens as you get older !!