Tuesday, March 28, 2006

whoops!

Well, the burn ban was lifted here for 2 days...then the rednecks started throwing their "butts"(not the REAL ones,I wish) out the window...so we burnt ANOTHER 50,000 more acres...burn ban back on...whoops.
We are the old foggies of this blog world, so we don't have much to "blog"about! Terrie and Sarah are on their way right now to spend 3 days with us..Sarah is on break.We go to the farn to help Gpa with his new barn this saturday. Then we take off to Wisconsin for family,Brookes b-day, friday fish, curds and cheese!!! YUMMMM! Can't wait for ALL of it, but mostsly seeing my kids..seems like when I am with them it is just a blur of time, but it gives me memories to keep me going till the next time...I know how Ethel use to feel when she said how much she just enjoyed being with us and watching us...didn't get it then (like how could 3 kids running around be fun to watch!?) but now I get it...the circle of life...akunamatada!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ENJOYED SURFING THROUGH YOUR BLOG - ESP THE FAMILY PIX - LOOKS LIKE EVERONE IS DOING WELL. LOVE TO ALL...UNCLE DON