Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Beautiful British Columbia!

Wow...and I thought Colorado was pretty!! Washington state coast HAS to take the prize!!! Seattle was interesting and different from the other big cities I have been to...NYC,NOLA,CHICAGO,DENVER....it was very hip? Eclectic? I don't know, but some really strange people live there AND in Vancouver!! Vancouver stinkinig looks like what I imagine Tokyo to look like....masses of apartment buildings strangley shaped and ALL OVER!!! Massive. My favorite was the boat rides we took to Victoria and to San Juan Islands! We took one at about 10 p.m. and it was stunning to see that at night. Ricks favorite was of course, the EXPERIENCE place...all the musical memorabilia was overwhelming to him and to Mark! We drank LOTS of coffee from every single different kind of coffee house we could find...mmmmmmmm! I will post some pics on my FLICKER for those who want to see, but pictures, as usual, never do it justice. My grandkids are in school and I wish so badly to be able to see them in all their sports,classes,and other activities, but alas...I will have to satisfy myself with bolg pictures and second hand stories....you boys were very lucky to have BOTH sets of grandparents near...or should I say THEY were lucky to have grown up with you. Its almost fall and we LOVE it! Can't wait for some bike rides in the whirling leaves!! OH!! And if you have not seen "RVing" with Robin Williams, you must. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good pics. Easy St. rocks. Terri looks old and Mark looks the same. Glad you had fun, you should do that more often...

lh