Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oooooooo.....

Look at me!! I am answering the next ? on the next day!! WoooHoo!! Well....don't get use to it all you millions of people out there that hang on my every word!! ROLMFAO!!! Now....to be serious....if only for a moment....
Which is the answer to ?#2 "what do you love about yourself"? I love the fact that I am diverse. I can be stupid and fun, serious and intelligent, melancholy and overwhelmed with feelings, I can be a pain in the ass and the one you love the most at the same time! Reminds me of that Alanis Morrissette song EVERYTHING.
"I'm the funniest woman you've ever known.
I am the dullest woman you've ever known.
I'm the most gorgeous woman you've ever known
And you've never met anyone as, as everything as I am sometimes."

A living breathing oxymoron. It can be confusing, even to me, but it is what makes me not be bored with myself or the life around me. There is always a different way to look at something....a different facet of the same diamond. Like John Candy said " I like me"! All of my parts are essential in the whole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is why you are one in a million and i love you.

Rick