Sunday, May 21, 2006

WOW!

Well, I am charting new territory for me....got Anabelle for 2 weeks!!! I am only on the 5th day with only 10 more to go!! WHOOOHOO!! She is a brilliant girl and very hands on. She is not too much into coloring, but very much into discovering!! She is a thinker,a joker,a 3/12 year old girl going on 13, head strong (genetic I hear!) and a true delight to keep her! I am so not use to having a girl for more than a day by herself, that this is a real eye opener! I think that since I was already crazy, God decided to let me get off easy with only 3 boys...these girls are truly a totally different breed from the get-go! Interesting. We have been busy and Papa is a good helper...sometimes....even though he is more into scaring and teasing and that just makes more work for me somehow. All in all, it is a GREAT experience! One I will never forget and hopefully she won't either...for the good that is~!

No comments: