Sunday, August 26, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!

Yep, yep, happy 35th Ricky!! What a life... we have lived through a LOT and loved during some of those years....marriage is truly like a fine wine....it gets better with age. So many never make it....so many would NOT have made it....we have.....one more year added to the tally....added by hard work and paying much attention to eachother....I look forward to the rest of our lives together....I could not make it without you.

"Here I am believin' words again
Here I am tryin' to find your love again
Here I am down on my knees again
Prayin' for a love
That we used to know

To hold something real
And not believe it
To live in a life
And never trust it
To give all you know and never feel it
To hold back each day
Until it dies away

Both of us know
How hard it is to love
And let it go
Both of us know
How hard it is to go on
Living that way
When so few undersand what it means
To fall in love
And so few know how hard it is to live without it
I must have been blind
Lord, I must have been blind".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both!