Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year...2008

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you everlasting happiness to keep your spirit alive and eternal.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye."

I wish you all "enough"....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me
I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good
I wish I was the full moon shining off your Camaro's hood

Luke...Heidi...Brooke....Jake said...

I agree with the messenger today.

T-Man said...

Happy New Year! May all your wishes for 2008 come true!

T-Man