Friday, May 08, 2009

COME ON!!!





Okay...how many more pictures of mountains can you post!!! Lots is the answer. This is but a smattering, trust me....so far I think I have taken around 800? Don't worry, I won't force you to look at them. But just want to post the last day for your enjoyment...and mine....Can't believe it has already been a week....we celebrated our 1st vow anniversary at a fondue place here in Banff....lovely. We went over to the Kootenay National Park today....again...spectacular. This has been the best vacation and the best of times with eachother....I would never have dreamed or even feigned to hope that I would be at this place in my life....both physically in the Canadian Rockies, or emotionally with my husband. Both have been breathtaking. Both have exceeded even MY expectations....I am happy, whatever that is ....for you.....for me, it is having my husband be my best friend, my love, my life and have that returned many times over....it has been a short time and a long time both at the SAME time...how does that happen? Anyway....so we live another day...paying attention to our own lives and the lives of eachother. It works. Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you guys had fun TOGETHER. nice ain't it? good pics too.