Saturday, February 13, 2010

PROCRASTINATION

You know, I am amused by this word....why does this particular word, whose meaning is not very positive, begin with the word PRO?!!!! It is not PRO to PROcrastinate!!! Anyway, all that to say that I MUST get to work on my art!!!! I have no excuses now but the ones I make up in my head....I have a specified room ready....I have it organized...I have TIME if I choose to....BUT,(and that is a big word here)...for some reason I have been putting it off. The LINK to the right of this blog titled by this same WORD, helped me today tremendously!!! So....I pass it on to you out there, whoever you may be,in blog land....perhaps it will help you in whatever area you are prone to this vile dis ease.....(yes, I meant to separate that word). I seem to be able to come up with so many excuses, reasons and virtual whinings but am realizing that it is just a matter of doing...of priority...of discipline.....all of which seem so elusive at times....BUT (there is that massive word again!) it CAN be done.....even I HAVE done it on several occasions!!! YES, it is a mind set...a habit...something to be lived and not disscused....to be grasped and not grovelled in...something to protect and not shoved back into the recesses of my life....SO, why am I even blogging about this? So that I can read it myself...remind myself...reprimand myself...reiterated to myself...regain FOR myself, the lost days and hours and minutes of sloughing off my LIFE!!! My LOVE!! My ABILITY!! To make myself accountable TO myself because in the end, that is who we are indeed accoutnable to......cheers my friends!

No comments: