Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh dear....

Soooooooooo many things come to mind on #3.....but to choose one, I think the first thing that comes to mind is to forgive myself for not being perfect....the perfect wife....the perfect mom.....friend, daughter, sister, aunt....yup, that pretty much sums it up in a really tight nutshell. Mostly being such a rigid mom....raising my boys in fear of failing, I failed. Well, in my own mind anyway..they turned out pretty good as a matter of fact, despite the young, crazy, over religious mom they were given. Many regrets there that I will not go into, but you get the gist of the thing....but I have to choose today to live here and not there...to go forward and not look back except to learn from it....I have learned that I can actually CHOOSE to live my life in the present and the now with full capacity and enjoy every second....I don't have many left and I don't want to waste one more.

No comments: