Saturday, December 04, 2010

Hope

Something I hope to do in my life.....well, there are too many things to even begin to think! I want to be the best grandma EVER, I want to have the best marriage EVER....I want to draw pictures without second guessing myself....I want to have self confidence....I want to see, hear, touch and smell EVERYTHING that comes my way....I want to live long enough to do these things, but not too long so as to be a burden...I want to help people like others have helped me....I want to visit Malta, Italy, Sicily, Spain, England and Iceland....Is this too much?!!! I have lived over half of my alotted time here on this earth, and have wasted way the heck too much of it! I want to live every day to its very fullest and enjoy every minute. I want to learn so much! And there is so much I wish I had learned at a younger age....it would have made these latter years more palatable. Live and learn....Carpe Dieum....Here and Now.

No comments: