Sunday, December 17, 2006

SPAM

Only one of the many reasons I am moving into the Apple world as of January 9th!!!! I had 965 emails in 10 days, I have 12 family members, NONE of which use this email, I have 5 friends who never email me anyway, and I don't "subscribe" to any sites!!! Here is but a sampling of the incredible waste of time and energy on the part of some people...
"time for a change"
"want to be a hero in bed"
"Sheik-Abual-Aziz-al-Sheik-the kingdoms grandmufati"
"went out his garden to the Gentiles"
"extra-large johnson"
"drunkard upon a tabernacle"
"astoria"
"istisct"
"Greetings from boston, MASS"
"Re:ferral'

I OUIT!!!! I GO TO APPLE SOON! I HATE SPAM!!! ON THE INTERNET OR ON THE TABLE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be the funniest post I've ever seen. Freaking hilarious and SOOOO true.


ILOVEMAC

Anonymous said...

Extra Large Johnson....must have meant to send that to lhumphreys@graebel.com.

LORD I MUST HAVE BEEN BLIND said...

Well, I guess you DO have a LITTLE more time before the first of the year snipping spree!