Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Gas

That stuff needs to be LEGALIZED!!! I just got off of 3 1/2 hours of the stuff...best high that you will get on this side without the side affects of brain damage!! Wow....So much you can see with eyes that you can't see....soul and spirit can't be verbalized in terms we can hear or understand....it is a totally different plane than we are on and what matters in the spirit doesn't matter in the body....You get it there....you try to get it hear, but it cannot be penetrated with our weak tools.....calcified, we are calcified here and must dig past the calcification to feel the other side... to get it....wish I could just hook that stuff up and tote it around with me like the lung patience do their oxygen!!!! Maybe a back pack of it....peace out and now for the percodan.....

3 comments:

Luke...Heidi...Brooke....Jake said...

So high you had to post it thrice? You seriously need a hobby!

LORD I MUST HAVE BEEN BLIND said...

Hey!!! I have a NEW hobby!! Going to the dentist as much as I can possibly go!!!

Anonymous said...

Mine is better.