Sunday, June 10, 2007

do dah, do dah

Well, I just got through working a full time, actual PAYING WITH MONEY, job for a week!! Yep. A full 8 hour day, 6 day week with pay. I don't know HOW IN THE HELL you people do it!!! I DID it, but man, it almost made me thankful to be married to a workaholic!!! I think it is the PEOPLE I had to deal with ...you know, the ones who think their stuff don't stink! The ones who are so far above you in life that you need a ladder just to see into their hollow eyes!! Well, as dad has always said, "I would never last", and it is true....at least dealing with people...I think I am more of a manual labor type....I would rather dig in the dirt, mow the lawn, take care of the garden, the animals, HECK, I'd rather muck the stalls out than deal with humanity I think!!! What is freakin wrong with people today?!!! B-U-S-Y!! And for what?!!!! What will it get them in the end?! More $$$?!!!! For what?! To keep BUSY till they keel over?!!! They totally MISS LIFE!! I guess that IS life for them, but not for me. I am not sure what life IS about for me, but it is not the prestige or prizes of this putrid paltry people that I dealt with this week. Yes, some were paying attention to their lives, but not many. And we wonder why we are in all the messes we are in today. Same as always. Yadayadayada.....It is thunderstorming today....dark clouds just rolled in....lightening cracking and thunder rolling....a good old oklahoma storm.....maybe it has infulenced my pessimissim about people, but I don't think so.....sounds pretty dosen't it though?!!! And we are all about making things look better than they really are in life.....so, do what you have to do to please the"man", but be sure to pay attention to your own life and enrich it by being still....quiet....listening.

No comments: