Wednesday, June 20, 2007

First Girly Bike Trip

My first girly bike trip was not long, but was a fun thing to try at my age!! I had to pay attention to the highway signs, and THAT in Oklahoma is a real feat in itself!! We started out in rain on Monday morning and ended with sweltering humidity and thunderstorms all around us at 9 p.m. Tuesday evening. The ominous clouds and lightening hurried us down the road at a fast pace...we lost some items of sentimental value on the way, but picked up some great memories along the road. The road is a place of memories....no matter if it is a highway or a life....memories is what you have when everything else goes to pot. Keep them and cherish them and go out and make MORE of them at every opportunity...life is too short.
p.s. this is my friend Edwina!
1)"Mr. Gawer" and his drugstore in Guthrie-
2)Shelter in the storm in Kellyville-
3)What girls do, even on bike trips!

3 comments:

Matt F. Simpson said...

I've been keeping my mom up to date on your two-wheeled travels. I think she's a wee bit envious.

Hope you and Rick get to make it to our party on Saturday!

-matt

Anonymous said...

did you get another tat?

LORD I MUST HAVE BEEN BLIND said...

not yet